- Sweep a light application of blush on the eyelids. (Yes, you can use blush as an eye shadow!)
- Apply the light shade under the brow to define the arch of the brow, and blend both colors in the crease.
- Apply the dark shade into the crease, and smudge into the outer corner. You can blend the shade into the bottom lashes to further enhance the shape of the eye.Use the Felt Tip Eyeliner Pen to create a winged cat-eye. Trace slowly along the top lash line, ending in an upward motion at the outer eye. You can keep building the line in thickness until you get the desired effect.
- Contour the cheekbones with the bronzer from the Highlighter/Bronzer Kit.
- Use the middle shade of the eyeshadow along the tops of the cheekbones for a pearlescent shine.
- Create a “stain” from your lipstick. Apply the lipstick using a makeup sponge or a sponge tipped eyeshadow applicator. This will create what is called a “bitten lip” or lip stain. A diffused, soft shade of red.